New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm looking for a mod that I used a few months ago before a reinstall; now I can't find it and I hope it wasn't retired.

It was a collection of weapons, cutting-edge, modern-looking sub-machine guns, rifles, handguns. About four or five weapons total. I can't say that they don't have any real-world equivalent, but they were guns that I'd never seen or heard of before, so I suspect they were original designs. Very sharp visuals and textures overall.

Problem is, I can't remember its exact name, but I can remember that the name of the mod referenced something Scandinavian, like "northern armaments" or "norweigan arsenal" or something. Absolutely anyone who remembers this mod and can clue me in, much appreciated.

I believe the mod you are looking for is called "Nordic Firearms" it was not available on the nexus but i did find it on fileplanet....

http://www.fileplanet.com/220208/220000/fileinfo/Fallout:-New-Vegas---Nordic-Firearms-Mod

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this outfit?

A couple of hours of searching the New Vegas Nexus and no luck so far.

pic

Yeah its from resident evil, so its not nexus.

Does anyone have an idea of where I can find this outfit?

A couple of hours of searching the New Vegas Nexus and no luck so far.

pic

Yeah its from resident evil, so its not nexus.

Oh, I understand.

Thank you.

Is there a mod out there that makes enemies immune to their own explosive weapons? Because while it is hilarious to see a raider blow up his own teammates with a grenade, it just means less XP for me. And with the Increased Wasteland Spawns mod, friendly fire is an uncommon problem.