New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Melee fighter rush you is what make them tough. Most of tougher/harder mods would make them do it. I dont know why you create a requirement that first part conflict badly with second part.

If you dont want melee rush you, try to find easier mods. They, if they touch AI behaviours, would make the melee slink away, aka easier.

Generally people really have trouble with melee hostiles rush to their face and bash their head down. Guns hostiles wouldnt make them that... agitated.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/5/2024 at 2:01 PM, MrFictitious said:

Hello.  I'm looking for a mod that I'm trying to disable from or disable a feature from my game.
The mod adds a custom weapon which is automatically equipped whenever your unequipped.  This item is a duplicate of the unarmed Bare Fists, but with a unique ID.  I believe the intention was to allow it to work with Unarmed Weapon perks.
I want to disable it so I can use the actual bare fists.

The included Screenshot has the Weapon and the Pip-Boy Icon associated with it.
(I also use Consistent Pip-Boy Icons, so the icon might be different from what others may have.  I believe this uses the same icon as the Unarmed Skill.)

FistsWeapon(LowerResolution2).jpg

I found out the Mod that was doing this.
It was STUN - Stun and Tie Up NPCs. (Link to it Here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/57446)
Turns out the Non-Lethal Fists element of the mod is what's causing this, even though the mod's page didn't specify it didn't override the basic fists by creating a 'new weapon' with a Unique ID whenever you played with Non-Lethal Fists.
Appreciate any help that was planned, though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I am looking for an armor/clothes mod I used back in the days when I played New Vegas. It was probably more than 10 years ago so my memories can be a little blurry, but I remember very well that it was the coolest outfit ever and I didnt want to use any other since I got this one.

It was a punk/goth raider style outfit for female characters, that was as lore-friendly as a punk outfit can be. Maybe a bit sexy but not one of those half-naked / too revealing clothing mods. It was more cool and badass than sexy.

If I remember well, there was a mask in the armor set, but you could wear it without the mask. I think there was a leather jacket, fishnet stockings, boots, and lots of spikes everywhere.

Also maybe there was something like "toxic" or "posion" or idk what in the name

Does anyone knows which mod i'm talking about by chance ?

---------

edit : nevermind i found it it was Sinbloods venomous Armor

Edited by 0bZ3n
found it

Is there a sensible way to replace the PipBoy textures so I can have my waifu as the background? All of the available mods were updated, on average, 10 years ago.