New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woo!

New Vegas detectives.

I was wondering if there would be one since oblivion has it.

This is what I'm looking for, it adds 3 or 4 clothes outside of the building beside the tavern, one set of clothes in what looks like jeans with a bullet proof vest on the chest. Another set of clothes is a pair of khaki pants with a blue short sleeve button up shirt with a white wife beater under it, the 3rd set is dark pants, dark boots, and an odd patterned shirt underneath a leather jacket with fur on the collar.

Any help would be great.:D

Woo!

New Vegas detectives.

This is what I'm looking for, it adds 3 or 4 clothes outside of the building beside the tavern, one set of clothes in what looks like jeans with a bullet proof vest on the chest. Another set of clothes is a pair of khaki pants with a blue short sleeve button up shirt with a white wife beater under it, the 3rd set is dark pants, dark boots, and an odd patterned shirt underneath a leather jacket with fur on the collar.

Geonox Wasteland Outfits

Woo!

New Vegas detectives.

Geonox Wasteland Outfits

This!

Thank you:D:D

Erm...any chance somene could link me the roberts male body replacer for new vegas, I can't for the life of me find it. Seems like it was removed from the nexus.

Here it is :smile:

Wow, I must have been blind. Thanks again:D:D:D