New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Some time ago I seem to remember seeing a mod that added a chance for weapon mods to be looted from npcs... either that or there was a chance for them to have a modded version of the weapons. I'm not sure which. Though it's possible it was just a "can this be done?" thread since it was so long ago... does this mod exist? My advanced searches have come up empty so far. Thanks for any help in advance.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod or mods that makes ammo and medicine like Stimpaks more scarce, so you have to rely on eating food to heal you. Also I was looking for a mod where food heals instantly but Stimpaks heal over time.

I'm looking for a mod that will let you look around your character when in 3rd-person mode. Sort of just like change the angle of where you are looking at your character from. Thanks!

Console command "tfc" - toggle free camera; lets you move around the camera at will.

I was watching one of Alchestbreach's videos where he reviewed the Los Illumanados mode by Thepiritofnewreno, and Al had some kind of mod which allowed him to grab NPC's when they were alive and pull them through solid objects to get them unstuck. There was even a vaultboy giving the thumb up icon followed by an "NPC unstuck" message. What mod is that I've got to have it?

I was watching one of Alchestbreach's videos where he reviewed the Los Illumanados mode by Thepiritofnewreno, and Al had some kind of mod which allowed him to grab NPC's when they were alive and pull them through solid objects to get them unstuck. There was even a vaultboy giving the thumb up icon followed by an "NPC unstuck" message. What mod is that I've got to have it?

I think thats the groovatron. I know he's used that mod before in other videos.

I guess this is the place I'd go to, so does anybody know what mod changes the Survivalist's rifle to take 12.7 MG ammo? My rifle is taking this ammo and I have no idea how to get the ammo or even what mod does it. Also, I have no mods like CASE.

I guess this is the place I'd go to, so does anybody know what mod changes the Survivalist's rifle to take 12.7 MG ammo? My rifle is taking this ammo and I have no idea how to get the ammo or even what mod does it. Also, I have no mods like CASE.

It isn't a mod, the Survivalist's Rifle takes 12.7mm ammo by default..

Actually I found out it just won't take the 12.7mm JHP ammo from Gun Runner's Arsenal. But, when I was trying to use that ammo, it had a MG where the ammo type goes in the HUD. So, I guess I have a new problem to solve.