New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went on Youtube today and saw that Rooster Teeth had released a 'Five Facts' about New Vegas, and one of the facts was that J Sawyer had released a mod with the stuff left out of the game originally. Where can I get it?

I'm looking for a high resolution retexture mod for stimpacks (small 1's maybe big 1's also) to make the red liquid inside of them very bright so their easy to find with mods like darker nights.... I know the mod existed at 1 time I had it before but I have lost all my mods since then and am now trying to find the 1's i can remember....

Edited by hissash

I used to have a retexture of the opening slides for New Vegas, but I cannot remember which pack they were from. I remember that this had the Bethesda or Obsidian logo on it, another was this, fairly sure it had the Obsidian logo, and I believe this was the final slide before the main menu. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Edited by Jojash

I used to have a retexture of the opening slides for New Vegas, but I cannot remember which pack they were from. I remember that this had the Bethesda or Obsidian logo on it, another was this, fairly sure it had the Obsidian logo, and I believe this was the final slide before the main menu. Thanks in advance! :smile:

I have the mod. It's A Better New Main Menu.

I have the mod. It's A Better New Main Menu.

Ahhhhh! Thank you so much! :D