New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

I am trying to find a mod which shows a military camp just south of Nipton.

This camp consists of a two story building with the base commander inside,next to it is again a two story building with a doctor and then slightly down the slope are tents with mattressses inside,a firing range,lookout tower and sandbagged lookout posts.

If i recall some of the soldiers were in in Power Armour and some in Combat Armour,Doctor in white labcoat,Base Commander in a uniform sitting behind the desk which was directly opposite the door and one of the quests consisted of getting a vial of medicine from the Nipton Town Hall.

Ian

I'm looking for a mod that has the raised hood on the hazmat suit from OWB or Dead Money. the original suit has the mask, but I would prefer it to look like the ghost people with the hood up and stuff. I'm aware that there's a mod that just takes the creature model and makes it a suit, but it apparently has some unfortunate bugs.

Quite some time ago, I recall seeing a mod which would allow the player to designate a custom location for companions to return to upon being dismissed.

Can't seem to find it now. Any thoughts?

That would be the Follower Home Maker mod, but you must get the Lucky 38 suite before being able to send your companions to a custom location because, otherwise, they'll teleport at the Lucky 38 suite.

Quite some time ago, I recall seeing a mod which would allow the player to designate a custom location for companions to return to upon being dismissed.

Can't seem to find it now. Any thoughts?

That would be the Follower Home Maker mod, but you must get the Lucky 38 suite before being able to send your companions to a custom location because, otherwise, they'll teleport at the Lucky 38 suite.

Excellent! Thanks so much!

I'm looking for a mod that does two things:

1. Nerf's the amount of damage a Cazadore does to you (SOB's tear through your armor like it was tissue paper, even on Very Easy) and changes it so the poison damage is randomized instead of poison damage happening on the first hit.