New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Can someone suggest a mod that gives better control/search functions to the Pipboy screen? What I mean is, I hate when I go into my weapons and I have to scroll through 100 different types of ammo just to pick through and find my weapons. Is there a mod that adds tabs or something and organizes everything? I've never looked into or searched for any mod like this so I don't even know where to start. Also if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you guys PM me with suggestions? I don't get much time to check the forums and I'd hate to miss suggestion posts. Thanks!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a mission for mod detectives. I have the mod becausei did this on my other character. But I stsrted a new game I want to know which mod allows the player to craft dofferent types of mini nukes at the work bench I truley cant remember

To add onto my comment im sure I have the mod installed I just need to try and remember how to activste it I e how kuch skill do I need thats whu im asking for the name of the mod. I have mostly project reality xcaliber and wmxue stuff but I vividly remember crafting massive ammounts of tiny tot nukes in my underground hideout. On my other chsracter I had all the dlcs comoleted so on and so forth I guess I can load up the other character and check for what perks and etc I have but im not sure that will help me pinpoint the mod I feel like whatever mod it is it altered the mad bomber perk

I just started playing this game. I want to know if a couple of mod types exist:

1. Is there a mod that modifies VATs targeting? Specifically I'd like it to stop targeting my companions, and maybe not non hostiles at all. Would be nice if it didn't target npc's behind you, but that seems like asking a bit much.

2. Are there any kind of mods that improve interior maps? The stock ones are horrible and I can't even read them.

me too wants to ask for help in mods searching...

I always felt like Wasteland is a bit too wasteland. In other words, there's almost no creatures! The most common enemy for me is the Legion with his hit squad, then raiders, then Fiends. If anyone played STALKER, he might remember that Zone had many mutants, animals, etc, which lived there. Here, in FONV, I can find creatures only in special areas. Nobody attacks lone traveler on the Goodsprings-Nipton Highway, it's OK to wander at night (nightstalkers obviously are sleepy), stray dogs not looking for food...

[long story short]

Does anybody know a mod which adds realistic mutant inhabitants? Not just Increased spawns, but just more creatures to the Mojave...

Thanks in advance!

I always felt like Wasteland is a bit too wasteland. In other words, there's almost no creatures! The most common enemy for me is the Legion with his hit squad, then raiders, then Fiends. If anyone played STALKER, he might remember that Zone had many mutants, animals, etc, which lived there. Here, in FONV, I can find creatures only in special areas. Nobody attacks lone traveler on the Goodsprings-Nipton Highway, it's OK to wander at night (nightstalkers obviously are sleepy), stray dogs not looking for food...

[long story short]

Does anybody know a mod which adds realistic mutant inhabitants? Not just Increased spawns, but just more creatures to the Mojave...

Thanks in advance!

I can't vouche for it, but I did a search for "interior" (trying to find something for interior maps) and came across this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43534/?

It sounds like maybe that's something you might be interested in. I'm not sure if it adds a bunch of new buildings or if it just fills interiors for existing ones that are boarded up, but either way it might be worth checking out.

I can't vouche for it, but I did a search for "interior" (trying to find something for interior maps) and came across this one: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/43534/?

It sounds like maybe that's something you might be interested in. I'm not sure if it adds a bunch of new buildings or if it just fills interiors for existing ones that are boarded up, but either way it might be worth checking out.

Yeah, I use this mod, it's pretty cool, adds many new interiors even with stories about their owners, but not he kind I'm lookig for now... Thanks for reply though)

I can't find "AWOP DLC + GRA Conflict Error Fixes.esp", I need if for the FOOK + PN Convergerence. A better guide would be handy, I'm using the list they have on their page, next to that list I got a load of other different plugins, does anyone have that so I can see in what order I should place everything?

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq192/Drithius/ConvergenceLoadOrder4.jpg