New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Currently looking for a mod Called Weaponside munitions or Westside munitions. I can't seem to find it anywhere I'm not sure what happened to it but it was on here like 2 years ago and was a very good weapon mod, I don't exactly remember the author name but I was wondering does anyone know where I can find it or can someone send it too me? I think the author got banned if I'm not mistaken. Thank you and have a good evening.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember there was a mod that made NPCs react more realistically to you aiming your gun at them, I remember clearly one part of its description specifically saying that if you aim down the sights at an NPC, you'd suffer reputation/karma loss with the faction of that NPC, and I think it also made them put their hands up, depending on their confidence level.

Pretty sure in the same mod if you unholstered your weapon, everyone else in the same room would also unholster their weapon too.

EDIT: Never mind, found it - it was Reactive People, which was then consolidated into Project Ultimatum.

Edited by Bottletopman

I see lots of mods that add the stuff from FO3 that is in NV's files, but wasn't implemented, but is there a mod out there that fixes the guns so they are like they were in FO3? For example, the plasma rifle fires much slower now and the Gauss rifle no longer has the knockdown effect.

I remember there was a mod that made NPCs react more realistically to you aiming your gun at them, I remember clearly one part of its description specifically saying that if you aim down the sights at an NPC, you'd suffer reputation/karma loss with the faction of that NPC, and I think it also made them put their hands up, depending on their confidence level.

Pretty sure in the same mod if you unholstered your weapon, everyone else in the same room would also unholster their weapon too.

EDIT: Never mind, found it - it was Reactive People, which was then consolidated into Project Ultimatum.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...