New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Hey !

I was browsing through new files at the NVnexus some time ago, possibly 2 or 3 months ago, and came across very cool mod for a house / shack which had real windows... this is only one I've seen to date made like this for New Vegas, there are some like it for FO3, but have been unable to find the one i saw at the nexus, again.

If anybody remembers this, or has link on where to get it, Would be very grateful

Thanks

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Type 3 Body for Females as Im sure atleast 70% of people do as its a brilliant body regardless if you use it for what ever means.

I am currently trying to locate a mod that fits the Prostitute/Stipper Armors for type 3 but yet, not come across it within my general searches.

Just when ever I pass through Gommorah or any other place with females wearing this gear, the textures and fitting are not exactly up to scratch.

Thank you.

~Draken

I have the Type 3 Body for Females as Im sure atleast 70% of people do as its a brilliant body regardless if you use it for what ever means.

I am currently trying to locate a mod that fits the Prostitute/Stipper Armors for type 3 but yet, not come across it within my general searches.

Type 3 Body and Armor Replacer

Grab the Armor Only version ;)

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/images/38733-2-1295682742.jpg

I know that's the Jade companion mod, but where do I get that awesome outfit?

Advanced Recon Tech

Pretty sure it's the Black Ops Coat, it's listed on the mod's page here:

Advanced Recon Stealth Armor

Someone like 6 pages ago asked about a performance mod that deleted some useless junk?

Better Game Performance V4

Edited by AzraelX06

Okay,i would like a gas mask helmet to add to my character,as it would make for some wicked screenshots.Anybody know of something like this?

Advanced Recon Tech adds some interesting masks, link is in my above post ^^

There's another mod with a sick gas mask, I'll get the link as soon as NVNexus is back up for me.

Apologies for the double post :S

Edited by AzraelX06