New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I was watching a Lets Play and someone had a one button / hot key for the companions to cycle through "Wait", "Follow", Fire at Will", etc. I have looked and can't seem to locate it?

I do have the JIP Companions Command and Control, just curious if anyone knew what this might be?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching a Lets Play and someone had a one button / hot key for the companions to cycle through "Wait", "Follow", Fire at Will", etc. I have looked and can't seem to locate it?

I do have the JIP Companions Command and Control, just curious if anyone knew what this might be?

If the LP is Gopher then he's using JIP and it's two keys he's using. If not can I have a link to the lets play.

There is something I've been wondering for a while. Does anybody know what mod Alchesbreach uses that replaces the loading roulette with a mouse on a wheel? It's really cute and I'd like to use it, too :)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with finding a certain mod that I've had previously? Basically, the mod lets you pick up objects that you couldn't pick up before including: walkie talkies, telephones, nuka cola toy trucks, radio sets etc.

Thanks

Hey, I don't know if this is the right topic/forum but does anyone know where I could find this specific rendition of Hungarian Dance No. 5 by Brahms? It occurs at about 13:40 into this video, and I can't find it in the mod's files. The mod in question is the Rockwell Pursuit, by the way. I've tried contacting Dylan Hollis, too, but to no avail.

Hey, I don't know if this is the right topic/forum but does anyone know where I could find this specific rendition of Hungarian Dance No. 5 by Brahms? It occurs at about 13:40 into this video, and I can't find it in the mod's files. The mod in question is the Rockwell Pursuit, by the way. I've tried contacting Dylan Hollis, too, but to no avail.

They describe it as a "A Custom Composed Soundtrack " So to me it sounds like they made it themselves (my music knowledge sucks so I could be wrong)

They describe it as a "A Custom Composed Soundtrack " So to me it sounds like they made it themselves (my music knowledge sucks so I could be wrong)

Wait, but then where is it in the mod's files?