New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Well the first pic is from TG's Armor mod from Fallout 3 dunno if TG ported that armor over in the New Vegas version. The second one I am not sure actually but it could be a mash up from other mods, or it could be the Darkfire Gaming T-shirt and another piece on the armor.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty new to modding, but I started about three days ago and have not been able to stop, heh. Right now I'm running Nevada Skies, Project Nevada, Electrocity, NV restoration, more traits/perks, NV bounties, fellout, ambient temp, bottle that water, portable campsite, realistic repair, powered power armor, fook, 4 different player houses ( I like options, heh) bobble hunt and a couple more. Anyway, yeah I'm really digging the modding.

The thing is, it's still not enough. I want a really realistic/immsersive experience, and I'm concerned that using Arwen's Realism tweaks will conflict with Project Nevada or other mods. That being said

1. Is there a mod that implements inventory *space* in addition to just weight? Something just feels wrong lugging around 200 pounds of equipment and still being able to fight/act normally

2. Can I just install Arwen's Realism mod without it creating major conflicts with anything else?

Oh, while I'm at it, is there a mod that decreases the number of functioning water sources?

I find that being able to bottle water is making hydration sort of negligible, but without the ability to bottle water I don't feel like there's enough water in the game without SERIOUSLY scaling down dehydration levels (currently I'm using Hunger: 15 Water: 3 Sleep: 18) and there seems to be way too much functioning plumbing in abandoned buildings and wasteland areas.