New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

In first person my character would put there arm up almost like they were tryin' to give someone the finger. I'm guessing it's a confliction with W.A.R.

Do you know of anything that includes parts for NifSkope? I'm trying to make a one handed Lever-Action Shotgun but everything is connected to the base gun. My goal is to move the handle a little bit and then use the sawed offs animation with a small tweak.

Edited by DustyVegas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In first person my character would put there arm up almost like they were tryin' to give someone the finger. I'm guessing it's a confliction with W.A.R.

Do you know of anything that includes parts for NifSkope? I'm trying to make a one handed Lever-Action Shotgun but everything is connected to the base gun. My goal is to move the handle a little bit and then use the sawed offs animation with a small tweak.

howdy,

You might try posting that as its own thread in new vegas mod talk/troubleshooting for best results if you dont get good answers here. It'll catch more eyes. people who subscribe to this thread generally post answers relying on what myrmaad says on page one and you'll tend not to get answers as often when posting hypotheticals. It sounds like your havin trouble moving the way the gun connects to the skeleton in nifskope? is that right? I've heard this tutorial has been excellent for modders learning how to use nifskope.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6107

howdy,

You might try posting that as its own thread in new vegas mod talk/troubleshooting for best results if you dont get good answers here. It'll catch more eyes. people who subscribe to this thread generally post answers relying on what myrmaad says on page one and you'll tend not to get answers as often when posting hypotheticals. It sounds like your havin trouble moving the way the gun connects to the skeleton in nifskope? is that right? I've heard this tutorial has been excellent for modders learning how to use nifskope.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6107

Thanks will look into it.

Didn't really help since all he made was a block.

Edited by DustyVegas

I do apologize that I don't having the original pic but I remember a while back seeing Sam Fisher's outfit from "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell" in either a screenshot or a mod image. I do not know if this was a private mod or a public mod but I can't find this thing anywhere. I will provide a pic of the suit from Splinter Cell for reference.http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100103114012/splintercell/images/f/f8/Stealth_Suit_(Standard).JPG

I also remember seeing one kind of like this but it did not have a backpack and it wasn't Sam Fisher's outfit. I do not believe the one I saw was the one from Geonox's pack.

http://www.figures.com/forums/attachments/news/8663d1278680576-painted-look-splinter-cells-sam-fisher-1samfisherpainted.jpg

Edited by DustyVegas

Hello, I am having trouble finding a mod that changes the texture of the little screen on the Grenade MG. Help would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

:edit:

I have gone over 300 pages of uploaded files, and still can't find this mod. Since I had downloaded it before, I upgraded to Premium to find it in my full history. will post the link when I find it in case anyone else is interested.

:edit2:

Well its not there, and there are several blank spaces where mod names should be so I figure its one of those. Does that mean it is hidden or removed? Since it was just a small replacement I can't really think of a reason for either one to have happened.

Okay, i remember installing a fill bottle mod for new vegas before.. Cant seem to find it anymore..

Aslo, is there any mod that allows you to make alcohol?

I'm not sure if there is but I know that in the new DLC "Lonesome Road" there will be upgrades fir ED-E, not sure what they will be but I'm sure at least one of them will either up damage or armor.