New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Anyone know what mod(s) these are to get him to look like snake, and what the name of the body replacer is? (He looks a lot more muscular.) http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/2552639-1316472678.jpg http://newvegasnexus.com/imageshare/images/2552639-1316472725.jpg Edited by DustyVegas

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TELL ME IF THIS IS OFF TOPIC

i have been downloading and downloading endlessly and finally found the greatest mods in the community. one i have yet to download. I want a mod which alters the combat to be more deadly, while still making armors worthwhile. A few suggestions: NVRBDC, but had problems... MAD, but armors were useless. RWD, but i already have XFO:5, cripple body part rewamp and i thought it would conflict. so here is my question:

WHICH IS THE BEST COMBAT ALTERATION MOD?

EDIT: and another one: the awesome looking HK416 below (or bad looking m4 ;) ), which mod is it from?

Edited by jeremie3003

I need help identifying the radio mod that contains the song "Nat King Cole - Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow"

I have the mod installed but i cant remember what one it is and i'm not sure if it's working/installed correctly. The song is located in Sound/songs/radionv/MUS_Love_Me_As_Though_No_Tomorrow.mp3

Any help appreciated.

I need help identifying the radio mod that contains the song "Nat King Cole - Love Me As Though There Were No Tomorrow"

I have the mod installed but i cant remember what one it is and i'm not sure if it's working/installed correctly. The song is located in Sound/songs/radionv/MUS_Love_Me_As_Though_No_Tomorrow.mp3

Any help appreciated.

That would be "The Best of The Wasteland Radio" but I believe it has been taken down, sorry :/

Any help appreciated.

That would be "The Best of The Wasteland Radio" but I believe it has been taken down, sorry :/

Aww man, thanks for the help.

Any help appreciated.

Aww man, thanks for the help.

No prob, Bob. If that's your name, which it probably isn't/

I swear I'm going insane over here. I was browsing for mods last night and rather than downloading I just bookmarked them, and unfortunately firefox lost this rather cool sounding mod and despite scouring the mod listings I can't find it again. I swear it's a NV mod, but it might be FO3. At this point I just want to know It actually exists.

It seemed to be a mod offering seperated armour pieces that would allow the user to create their own outfits. If anyone could find this I would be so grateful.