New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comments in the pic for that first one say Warhammer 40k, dunno.

Pretty sure that Bla, who uploaded the 2nd one, is pretty solidly a skinnywear user, so I'd start there.

@symphoni- Re: the first pic- Invalidfate made that outfit for his own character. I know it hasn't been released for Fallout. Some of the pieces may come from Oblivion mods, no idea for sure.

Damnit! Okay, thanks a bunch.

I heard a lot of talk about two mods named Mo Beta and Mo Willow and I was wondering what they were. I found Mo Beta on the nexus site but its been taken down for review or something like that and I flat out can't find Mo Willow. help?

I can't seem to find a female face texture that I downloaded on nexus. It looks really nice.

I thought it was josef' grey's texture on fallout 3 nexus but, I don't think it is. It could be on new vegas or fallout 3 nexus. I originally found it via a reference from someone posting in comments I think.

I formatted my computer and had to re-install. So I lost all my data. :(

Here's a pic of the texture on my old character

screenshot

The texure had pink lips and realistic lines on the lips. I think. :tongue:

I remember a mod I used to use long ago, now I resumed my NV play as I purchased all DLC

the mod in question added a shop at the rear part of goodsprings, near doc mitchell's house, at the end of the road between doc's house and the school. In the shop there were 3 unvoiced NPCs and they sold female clothing, mainly urban wear and very provocative outfits.

I can't seem to find that mod within FO:NV nexus and I hoped you could help me with that.

I remember a mod I used to use long ago, now I resumed my NV play as I purchased all DLC

the mod in question added a shop at the rear part of goodsprings, near doc mitchell's house, at the end of the road between doc's house and the school. In the shop there were 3 unvoiced NPCs and they sold female clothing, mainly urban wear and very provocative outfits.

I can't seem to find that mod within FO:NV nexus and I hoped you could help me with that.

This one?

The SKINNYwear Shop NewVegas

http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=38934