New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have photographics because I don't know about mod which make player model like Mad Max. If someone know mods (suit Mad Max, face texture) please tell me.

This is a thread for people wondering what certain mods are in screenshots or who have lost mods they use to have. If you want somebody to make or find you a mod that you don't know exists, go post in the mod requests section.

Edited by DustyVegas

I didn't expect this thread to exist, so I made this post here a moment ago: ED-E Suddenly Exploding Everything

In summation, I seem to have picked up some mod through some other mod that turned ED-E's weapon into explosive projectiles, but I don't know which one it is. A list of my mods is provided in the post I've linked to. Does anyone know what mod might be doing this? (I've checked NVEC Essentials; they don't have anything like this in their list of included mods.)

I didn't expect this thread to exist, so I made this post here a moment ago: ED-E Suddenly Exploding Everything

In summation, I seem to have picked up some mod through some other mod that turned ED-E's weapon into explosive projectiles, but I don't know which one it is. A list of my mods is provided in the post I've linked to. Does anyone know what mod might be doing this? (I've checked NVEC Essentials; they don't have anything like this in their list of included mods.)

Use FNVEdit to find out which mod has altered him.

There was a mod recently that changed the loading screens to Fallout concept art, it was for new vegas and apparently compatible with Fallout:3.

Anyone happen to know what happened to it? :huh:

Also, any chance we'll ever see Shrapnel again in this lifetime?

There was a mod recently that changed the loading screens to Fallout concept art, it was for new vegas and apparently compatible with Fallout:3.

Anyone happen to know what happened to it? :huh:

Also, any chance we'll ever see Shrapnel again in this lifetime?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40102

This?