New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Alrighty, I'm looking for a mod that expanded upon the Stealth Suit you get in Old World Blues. It added a bunch of upgrades you could create at the work bench which would do certain things as well as change the appearance of the suit. I looked a ton but couldn't find it, which surprised me because I remembered it being a pretty big deal when OWB came out.

Any help tracking that one down would be most appreciated. Thanks.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, I'm looking for a mod that expanded upon the Stealth Suit you get in Old World Blues. It added a bunch of upgrades you could create at the work bench which would do certain things as well as change the appearance of the suit. I looked a ton but couldn't find it, which surprised me because I remembered it being a pretty big deal when OWB came out.

Any help tracking that one down would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Right here http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=42911

Yeah, it really improves upon both the gameplay and the look. I don't get why they decided to make it white and glowing. You would think that it would defeat the purpose of a Stealth suit.

I'm looking for the mod that added a additional new gate to the Vegas strip opposite of camp mccarran, I downloaded it a year ago but deleted all my mods when I switched to console gaming, but now I'm playing on the PC again when FO NV ultimate edition came out over a month ago!..

thx :cool: Craig

Update

I think I found it, here it is New Vegas Restoration - NVR, there was two mods that added a new gate, the second one crashed my game, it is this one New Vegas Strip Overhaul - NVSO <- crashed my game

Edited by Craigsters

Remember that GTA44 have that cuz i have seen it in a lot of his pictures

It was the vanilla pipboy 3000 but it was black,neat textures really good and some white buttons pretty neat also it was called....black matte pipboy,vanilla pipboy....!

Edited by 1uokuoruokuok