New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

Oh I see. That would explain why it suddenly disappeared. I'll be waiting then :P

Might have to wait a long time. Due to lack of intrest in the mod and 0 endorsements its been pushed to the bottom of my very long todo list.

Next time you see a mod you like, Endorse it and maybe the author will keep working on it.

I never actually had a shot to try it since I'm working and juggling school at the same time. It disappeared so fast that as soon as I had time, I was unable to try it. I think I seen it on for a few days lol, that's not very much time for others to try it out.

Edited by Scorpial

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a mod or tool that allows you to import the Lone Wanderer's appearance from FO3 to the PC in NV? :) I found one that lets you make the LW a companion, but not as the PC.

Edit: Just read the OP and although one could say this question doesn't fit in this thread, judging by the existence of the LW companion mod, I suspect that this tool must exist somewhere.

Edited by Riveon

Is there a mod or tool that allows you to import the Lone Wanderer's appearance from FO3 to the PC in NV? :) I found one that lets you make the LW a companion, but not as the PC.

Edit: Just read the OP and although one could say this question doesn't fit in this thread, judging by the existence of the LW companion mod, I suspect that this tool must exist somewhere.

That would be FaceGen Exchange for FNV. All you do is put your FO3 savegame in the input and your FNV savegame in the output and your face is directly ported across the savegames. You can also use it from FNV to FO3.

That would be FaceGen Exchange for FNV. All you do is put your FO3 savegame in the input and your FNV savegame in the output and your face is directly ported across the savegames. You can also use it from FNV to FO3.

Thank you heaps! :D

Good day its been a while since i played New Vegas but i played with a mod that increased the number of NRC Soldiers bandits/raiders and wildlife i remember that from Primm there was a trio of NRC Soldiers that walked from from to i guess mojave outpost but they would come in a firefight with the raiders at the policestation wich i could join and afterwards loot the corpses.

I remember a mod called Increased Spawns but im not sure if that was the one but everywhere in the mojave their where more NRC Troopers more bandits and more Critters and they where walking patrolls

Its been 3/4 year ago or longer sins i played the game and i had the mod /mods on my previous hard drive wich died on me so i have to start fresh but now Brothershogo has released his sucsseror to Japanese Menace so im happy I just need that other mod.

Question 2 ::

I also used a mod that put salesman/woman wich sold Gunmods from the WMX MOD one seller was located in Primm in the building next to the NCR camp ( in the building with the dirty white couch in the Doorframe )

Note Mod Detectives thank you for this thread you will be rememberd !!!

Edited by bombshell66

The mod is a weapon mod that adds a shop in freeside to left of The Atomic wrangler and across from The Silver Rush. When you walk in you walk through a hallway with some weapons to your right and then you enter a medium sized room with two vendors. One vendor sells weapons the other sells mods. There is a sign above the door on the exterior that has a gun covering an old sign reading "liquor store".

You're talking about Shrapnel weapon mod that is gone my friend.It was taken off of the nexus from what I heard.