Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Oblivion Texture Pack would be awesome! :D

I think you're allowed to upload it if it's only slices of the textures, but to be on the safe side, I would ask Rob, Lon, or Buddha. :)

Sent a message to LHammonds regarding the pack.

Queen, why do you keep logging in and back out? ARe you getting that disconnect thing it gave me this morning?

And where is everyone? I seem to be the only one on...

Queen, why do you keep logging in and back out? ARe you getting that disconnect thing it gave me this morning?

Im not downgrading. So I cant get on. Just checking if the server had been updated.

Might be a while. I haven't seen any posting on Hey0's/Bukkit getting updated. Although I'm probably looking on the wrong channels.

When the server is updated, though, we won't see any natural spawns of the new stuff in the world already generated. We'll have to travel quite a ways to get blue dye.

think you're allowed to upload it if it's only slices of the textures, but to be on the safe side, I would ask Rob, Lon, or Buddha. :)

Nope. If you are taking assets (even if heavily modifying them) and placing them in another game, that isn't allowed here.

LHammonds

think you're allowed to upload it if it's only slices of the textures, but to be on the safe side, I would ask Rob, Lon, or Buddha. :)

Nope. If you are taking assets (even if heavily modifying them) and placing them in another game, that isn't allowed here.

LHammonds

Ah, okay - thought as much really... :/

Well well, Misas Texture pack was awesome! :D

The time it takes for the update to download on dialup is horrendous.

So our option are to remain in the old form or have no protection? I'm fine with waiting for the mod a while longer, we really don't need dyes yet. Until I decide I want a red roof for my castle.