Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

We'll be moving to Bukkit when the official release for 1.3 comes out. That is also when, assuming the opinion does not change against the option, we will be moving to an entirely new world.

I can do some stuff to run the server on 1.3 right now - but it is guaranteed to be buggy. Downgrading is a quick and simple solution that works quite well. Copy-paste and you are done.

If you don't wish to do that though - then hopefully we will see you in a couple days (week?) or so!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as I can stay the merchant. ^.^

Also, I will downgrade *sigh*

As for plugins, I must recommend: MOVECRAFT!

Build a vehicle of any shape and size, then drive / fly / sail it!

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-movecraft-v0-6-7-vehicles-you-build-with-blocks-and-drive-with-or-without-permissions.1007/

EDIT: New bukkit is out by the looks of it.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/bukkit-for-1-3-is-out.5471/

Make sure you read, theres a lot of links, and I dont know squat about what they're saying.

SECOND EDIT: Are you gonna get something that will make running my store easier? I mean, I want to be the merchant, but the whole 'Pay by redstone or take credit' thing is a little tedious, especially for new members who cant mine. Thanks! :D

THIRD EDIT: When the map changes, will we keep our inventories? If so, I'll get packing!

FOURTH EDIT (Jeeeeez) : The store is packed. I'm a one man movers van!! :laugh:

Edited by CommanderCrazy

I wouldn't mind starting a new world, a change in scenery is always nice. And this time no cheating! (I got the impression some *cough* of the admins like Cuboid and /item a bit too much... :P That includes me, btw) Edited by Argomirr

What about the famous 'mo's creatures mod'?

It would add more things to do if you want to be a hunter and give us horses that we can use to ride on. Not sure if thats possible though.

EDIT

With the new seed option we can actually find a very cool map that we can use instead of the program randomly give us one.

Edited by antonkr

I think we definatly need to still use craftbook. I saw one of the drawbridges someone made and it looked amazing. Especially if we are building a town, and even if we are not.

Im still up for a new world. With so many new members, it'd be nice to have a project we can all work on.

Also, us admins have been abusing our powers a little. If theres any way to moderate how much we can do, that'd be great. I hate myself for spawning things but I do it anyway...

Cuboid has to stay just for the protection.

Any other plugins like Craftbook should stay, since they're so useful, and if there are any good ones (the one that lets you travel to the Nether sounds awesome) we should use them.

Other than that, Im up for whatever.