Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't seem to find the right files online to edit to sort out groups. Guess I'll have to wait for Ethre to do it :tongue:

So, if you weren't always an admin, dont get used to it.

I think we should get a new map. Its not fair and not fun to be able to spawn thing. When I wanted to build the town what I had in mind was many of us working together, mining cobblestone and then using the resources to build the town. Spawning things ruined that.

I think we should get a new map. Its not fair and not fun to be able to spawn thing. When I wanted to build the town what I had in mind was many of us working together, mining cobblestone and then using the resources to build the town. Spawning things ruined that.

Hear hear!

Don't expect anything to be saved until the problems are solved. Minecraft.net is down again, so there's little real testing I can do atm. I'll tend to whenever it's back up again.

or ethre or richard if they get around earlier than me -:-.

Don't expect anything to be saved until the problems are solved. Minecraft.net is down again, so there's little real testing I can do atm. I'll tend to whenever it's back up again.

or ethre or richard if they get around earlier than me -:-.

Yes. I just got back. Server will be up and down for the next while as I try to sort this out.