Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Are there more people than just me that can't connect?

Or are there 10 people online atm xD?

///

Oh, someone manually stopped the server :S....

I'll wait for an hour before I'll re-enable it.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its offline atm.

This was done by Ethre, but brought on by us. (ultimately brought on by Queenston)

In light of Queens recent major screwup, we lynch mobbed his place and wrecked the hell out of it.

So Ethre shut it for a while as cooldown time.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Enjoy having no world files and everyone being banned, cause I raged. Im not even gonna read above to see what people said, all I know is people are angry and don't understand what happened.

Screw you guys. Katashy out.

EDIT: just read up. You griefed my villa. Nice move. Now Im not even sorry for deleting every file hosted by the server.

Edited by katashy

Enjoy having no world files and everyone being banned, cause I raged. Im not even gonna read above to see what people said, all I know is people are angry and don't understand what happened.

Screw you guys. Katashy out.

EDIT: just read up. You griefed my villa. Nice move. Now Im not even sorry for deleting every file hosted by the server.

We had good reasons. More then enough good reasons. If I accidently entire water in the chunk and someone in rage set my house on fire I wouldn't even be mad, because I knew I deserved it. You didn't even apologize about crashing the server you just blamed it on someone and went to sleep. And you banning everyone? Have fun being on your own server playing alone. And thanks for screwing up everything. AGAIN.

On the previous map he made it unminable because almost every time i tried to mine down it was protected!

On this map he experimented with the snow and all water is gone. Although it may not be 100 percent his fault the snow DID crash the server and all the water in the town chunk was removed. He then not even knowing about his griefed villa deleted the f***ing server files. Really?

Ethre, and thats what I mean about how he overpowers himself due to being an admin.

Edited by antonkr