Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just connected and it says I'm not permitted to build.

That font looks good.

I went out of the room for less than 2 minutes and you came on and left.

Edit You came on for about 2 minutes too! 6:47:12 log in, 6:49:27 log out!

Get your backside back on so I can fix it :P

By the way. Chest Protection is ON

Just make a sign and put " [Protection] " on the top line. Read Below

If the writing turns blue and your name is produced on the bottom, your chest can only be opened by you.

If you want others to be able to open it, do the protection line on the top and add the other persons name on the third line (in full) I think you can add another name on the second line however I have not tested this.

Edited by KDStudios

I have my backside there :laugh:

Chest protection, That makes me happy

I'll come back in about 30 min. I have to take the dog out.

Edited by mccrab

Okay so the server is back to normal (give or take a few plugins here and there)

I'll be checking it regularly to make sure there is no trouble.

As for chest protection, ignore what I said about using signs. They are no longer needed.

Just place a chest and it will be private, only usable by YOU.

For existing chests type /cprivate and left click the chest, it will protect double chests so you don't need to do it twice.

The command also works on other storage devices like furnaces, dispensers and the like. They also work on doors.

Signs are also protected, no one can remove your signs. This comes in handy if you ever place diamond/gold/iron blocks. Place a sign on it and no one will be able to steal your block.

To remove protection from any of the above just type /cremove and left click the block in question.

Someone wrote an in detail tutorial on how to use most of the commands for protection.

Kudos to tmclevel at the ATB community

Well, I'm thinking about getting back into the game. But, for that to happen, I will need some mods. I've stated my displeasure with the current setup; I'd like to play the current version but with the following:

• pre-1.8 gameplay (food heals instantly, no enchantments, no endermen)
  • hammer and chisel tool that works like the Silk Touch enchantment
  • Lesser chance of caves spawning, and even lesser chance of ravines, mines, and strongholds spawning,
  • Mines, ravines, and strongholds don't spawn within the same vicinity
  • Replacer for The End

I don't know much about the others. But I do know of a mod that removes Hunger

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/836268-10-disable-hunger-bar-mod/

As for Endermen and Enchantments though. Enchantments can be ignored. That's fine.

I have yet to find a mod that let's me choose which mobs spawn. I'd love for one to be made!

Creepers were bothering me and I just want them gone from the game. So I found a mod that changes them so they attack like zombies :D Really fun actually.

Notable mods:

Nostalgia Project. No biomes. Generate normal or snow worlds like 1.1.2: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/473776-100-the-nostalgia-projectno-biomes-x/

Re-enable Snow in 1.0: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/815972-100-v-13-bring-back-the-snow-thx-for-2000-downloads/

Original Chests and/or Original Menu mod: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/724657-100bucks-mods-original-chests-mod/

Mod Highlight of the day.

Smart Moving, adds fantastic animations! Everyone should try this.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-100smp-smart-moving/

I've just received this message on Minecraftforums...

Hey there, KDStudios.

My name is #####, though I go by SirCrest on youtube. I'm the author of the Cinemacraft video and the Minecart Interstate series. I've been looking for more "photo-realistic" or atleast some nice high res texture packs and I think yours would work well for a project I had in mind.

I am a Machinima partner and as such, I normally run ads on my video I produce, though I noticed you have a non-commercial license you posted on the page for the texture pack. Does that include use in videos? if so, would you be willing to let me use it in a video, commercially, that is to say, run ads on the video? I always include links to my mods and resources used in the video, but if you'd like specific textual credit in the video itself that is no problem. Normally these things are music videos almost, so that wouldn't be a big issue.

Hope to hear from you.

You can reply back here or email me at #######@####.#### if you so choose.

Incase the hyperlinks don't work...

CinemaCraft 3: www.youtube.com/watch?v=raR9kd0fGuY

Interstate: www.youtube.com/watch?v=asImTDkPWKA

Thanks.

I'm feeling a little excited right now...

Needless to say. I've given him full permission to do what he likes so long as I get credit. Which is what he does.

I can only imagine the sort of views/downloads I'll get after this o_O

Well, that's sad to see, looks like modding has dropped off considerably since the "official" release. I'll just wait until someone does a underground frequency mod so I can change the appearance rate of things to where I want them, or become part of the official game. They would benefit from taking a few pages from Dwarf Fortress instead of TES, you know?