Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully soon. The plugins will work now as in 'they'll run without breaking the server and end it', but there are a still a lot of issue around. I've been testing it with a few members locally and a lot couldn't even put a block down or remove one while others do just fine >.>. Permissions don't seem to work flawlessly and that's mostly bugging us :(

Pronam, if players are having trouble placing/removing any blocks, tell them to remove any client side mods.

This was said on a Bukkit page, stating some incompatibilities.

Source lost, was viewing on laptop. Damn thing wipes the history when you close the browser -.-

Edited by CommanderCrazy

K thanks :)

Hm annoying. I can't seem to upload anything atm. Everything is working, but I can't upload the plugins or even bukkit itself >.> ugh.

Hopefully that's fixed tomorrow as Ethre won't be around for a week.

I'm not sure how many of you follow Notch's twitter and blog but for those who don't, here's a little taster for what's to come in Update 1.6.

http://notch.tumblr.com/post/4988431144/the-maps

As small as this update might be, I'm excited. Something about maps in Minecraft will just add a whole new dimension to people who like to explore, and the fact the maps will only cover land from the area they were created will make it very interesting when you have multiple maps to look through to find what you're looking for. :D

Edited by CommanderCrazy