Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Noble: What I got is mostly building supplies and coal, nothing too valuable. I still have it laying around somewhere though. I was wondering why I couldn't find the good stuff... :P

I think an apology and the promise of stopping that behavior is enough to earn you a second chance. If the others agree, we can let you back in. (Beware however: we won't hand out third chances)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noble: you killed me twice. I may have boarded up the hole at vagrants house, but that doesn't justify killing me. The second time you did it, you made me walk on the bridge of death, and when I managed to save myself, you mined the block under me.

You griefed the sheepy memorial, the lapis lazuli block, you took redstone out of lasers chest.

Five things you've done wrong. We basically gave you a thrid chance after the second time you killed me, after I discussed it with ethre.

I say he stays banned, but in the end, it's up to ethre

Edit: Vagrant, I went ahead and repaired your island. The lava and walls are gone. I also patched up as many of the holes in the ground as I could. There's still some scaffolding under the island I need to remove, though. If you want, you can probably move back in and set up protections with Cuboid and LWC.

It's appreciated, but since the people at Mojang STILL have not responded to my e-mails about getting my account back, I'm going to have to pass. You worked for reclaiming it, it's your now. Right now I don't have much time to spend on games anyway.

And there I thought MY screwing around with Cuboid was bad.

By the way, I'll put in my support for Noble's unbanning, provided he acts more mature and doesn't even joke about stealing others' things.