Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had this idea, maybe if we build the city we can have another city floating on top of it. This would have course almost defiantly require editing but it still could be cool and we can easily use it for farming if we get grass there.

EDIT: If we do build the city can we have a PvP arena that is completely optional. It would allow us to have some fun and settle disputes without screaming at each other.

Edited by antonkr

An arena would be interesting..

Question regarding circuitry: I have a Craftbook bridge with a button attached to one of the signs. By the way buttons work, pressing it should disable the bridge for a second and then bring it back because it's how levers work but faster. However, the button works exactly like a lever. I have to hit it twice to enable then disable it, instead of it doing that by itself. How do I get that working?

Accidentally dumped lava on the circuits and it's working fine now. I need to do that more often.

I got a question, what makes items just magically disappear from my inventory? Last night I had my inventory full of materials and was in the middle of building something, I log back in they are all gone. Was the server loaded from a back up or something? I lost like 2 stacks of Obsidian, a stack of glowrock, 2 stacks of netherrack, 6 stacks of glass, 4 stacks of bricks and a bunch of cobblestone (not worried about the cobble). I think the stuff in my chests was all there, only my inventory got screwed.

Oh and I guess I am up for switching maps, I will just build something even bigger. And hopefully we can get some cool mods we can use that we didn't have before. And I hope we get to keep craftbook, dunno what I would do without it lol. And how about runecraft? I heard you could make full fledged teleporters with that? I think it would be a good addition.

I would prefer no mobs in game, but would be willing to compromise on mobs as long as creepers are disabled. And even then I would want the spawn rate to be very minimal, like I don't want to go outside my front door and find 4 skeletons, and 2 spiders ready to gank me.

Edited by crimsonedge11

Runecraft has a lot of potential to mess stuff up. Creating floating islands out of the ground on a whim? Sounds cool but could be abused.

With restrictions on it, it could work.

Edited by katashy

I'm up for an arena. But some rules need to be set. Like no diamond gear.

Well I was thinking of a person getting arena only gear and both players get the same gear and having to drop their entire inventory so no one would sneak 10 bacon in and keep eating it.

Only way arena would be fair is if both had the same equipment, I would be against using armor period, because it is just one more thing that breaks on you. How about 2 people with no armor just grab an iron sword out of a box and go at it? No food.

And has anyone else just randomly lost stuff from their inventory? This has happened to me twice in about 2 weeks. Randomly losing stuff from my inventory just by logging in the next day concerns me. I am starting to wonder if my account is hacked or something.