Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help quickly, I died now I am stuck in a infinate loop of spawn---death, even if i type the teleport command quick enough I have hit the ground and died before teleport Edited by lostone1993

I need help quickly, I died now I am stuck in a infinate loop of spawn---death, even if i type the spawn command quick enough I have hit the ground and died before teleport

Did you tired /warp city1?

Edited by antonkr

yup I typed in warp a but even that wasn't fast enough, I hit ground while it comes up "teleporting to" and I spawn and die

while I think of it can somone lead me 4 pieces of iron and a piece of red stone when I finerly can do things again I am building a tower to stop this happening again

For the moment I have givin up also that build layout next to the shop inear the city wall is going to be my house

Edited by lostone1993

Umm ethre someone griefed the x in the nexus sign into something rather offensive. We changed it back to normal. I wish we knew who did it. Edited by antonkr

You've been reset Lostone - I have no idea what is causing the respawn deaths (or why, for that matter, the spawn for deaths is different then normal). I'll add a nice pool for people to fall into. Maybe that will help. Don't drown though.

Server will be down for a while as I do some work/updates.

Server back up. Economy has been added. No craftbook yet (it is too incomplete and potentially glitchy right now - will wait for an update).

You should be able to create trading signs now. http://ess.earth2me.com/index.php/Sign_Tutorial#Essentials_Eco_Signs

Since no one will have any money right now - I will set up a sell sign to sell to server (probably gravel - since it is moderately common and of minimal use (in some people's minds)) to acquire currency. Once you've acquired some, you should be able to trade among each other.

*Disclaimer - my connection keeps dying on me (as those who were on can attest) so I was not able to test the economy. Hold with me a little, this should be workable.

Warning: It seems that we may have had a security breach (with LWC - chest protection). This will be tested out over the next couple of days to see if we can pinpoint the potential causes (or negate it). Could be due to server glitch too.

Admins: we are now running WorldGuard (and WorldEdit). To protect regions - see here

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldGuard/Regions#Allowing_specific_groups_as_owners_of_an_area

http://wiki.sk89q.com/wiki/WorldEdit/Selection

Using stick (280). Defining a region to a user automatically protects it (should). I did it to the Nexus sign as an example.

(Normal users - ask an admin/mod to do this for you. For grief protection reasons, the ability to do this is restricted).

Alonso1: Since we crossed paths there while I was AFK, message me for what you lost when you see me (or another admin) on.