Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont buy it. If they came in first, I would certainly have bought it, but it appears they are jumping on the wagon because they think that if they do something that is exactly the same as a great success and add some special effects gimmicks, people will lap it up.

I would buy it if I had a 360. The fact that they took the time to write the game in C++ instead of Java makes me overlook the fact that it is a ripoff. Much more possibilities with C++. Minecraft still has an advantage because its on PC and can be modded. And without mods, vanilla minecraft kinda sucks, its like TES Oblivion, the vanilla game sucks, but the mods make it godly.

I would buy it if I had a 360. The fact that they took the time to write the game in C++ instead of Java makes me overlook the fact that it is a ripoff. Much more possibilities with C++. Minecraft still has an advantage because its on PC and can be modded. And without mods, vanilla minecraft kinda sucks, its like TES Oblivion, the vanilla game sucks, but the mods make it godly.

That is true, but the only things its done better than MC is the 3d tools, great water effects and reflection, and the fact that its written in C++. Not enough reason to leave the real thing methinks.

EDIT: MC.net is up again.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Would admin help me and quantum commander, Me and qc run a combinded shop his ends sell all stuff mine sells food but the protection is causing promblems would you be able to let me and qc do stuff inside the protection? or just remove it from my end ?

thanks

Would admin help me and quantum commander, Me and qc run a combinded shop his ends sell all stuff mine sells food but the protection is causing promblems would you be able to let me and qc do stuff inside the protection? or just remove it from my end ?

thanks

Anyway I finally decided to do this. Soon we will have the "EPIC NORD COMPETITION. The competition will include a lot of snow and ice objectives. I haven't set the activities up yet but I have a few ideas. I'll make the far away from the city so no one will find it and have adventage over others by knowing what the competition is. Winner will receive a bunch of ice and the title Epic Nordman/Nordwoman.

That doesnt look better than minecraft*... That looks like a crappy ripoff.

Great that its written in C++ though, would be great to see minecraft leave Java at some stage.

You realise mc is technically a ripoff of a game called infiniminer? Minecraft isn't exactly new.

(the quote might mess up cause I'm writing this on my iPod)

*Not including the actual 3D tools, epic water, reflections and dust from explosions. The actual textures are horrible.

yeah, it messed up

Edited by katashy