Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Queenston/katashy will not be returning to this server within my lifetime. That is all I will say.

It is my opinion that further discussion will simply add to the apparent satisfaction he got from griefing the server.

If you still wish to discuss it further, please remember the rules of conduct for the nexus forums.

He unfortunately has caused a significant amount of damage and I cannot immediately restore the server to working order. Luckily I have a backup of the world from the 4th (two days ago). Therefore it is mostly just a matter of me uploading files and reconfiguring the settings (luckily I also have backups of some (though not all) of those settings).

Please have patience in the next couple days as I work around my class schedule to get this back up.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's also before I built my villa and the bank... But I guess we have little choice, eh? ;)

I wish I'd been around, maybe I could've done something before it got out of hand. I have to say I'm surprised about both Queenston's response and that of the people online, but what is done is done - we should leave this behind us and try to repair the damage as much as possible.

I am glad Ethre understood. I would have asked previously that you don't ban him but him deleting server map files made me change my mind.

If its from 10 days ago we can remove protection from his villa and just for fun destroy it. He really deserved it.

Edited by antonkr

Is it too soon to call dibs on his stuff? :P

On second thought, most of it was spawned so we're probably better off destroying it.

Think of it as counterfit money. We'll burn everything.... every thing

Ethre I think we should get a new map. We had some major screw ups with the wall and the city itself. How about we place someone in charge of the city that people should contact if they want land? Think of the city as an alpha version of our epic kingdom.

Edited by antonkr

On second thought, most of it was spawned so we're probably better off destroying it.

Ethre I think we should get a new map. We had some major screw ups with the wall and the city itself. How about we place someone in charge of the city that people should contact if they want land? Think of the city as an alpha version of our epic kingdom.

I'd love todesign something like that. Would it be possible for me to prep a city in single player then upload it to port to SMP?

Awww... tis a shame. I get off for a night and things crap out... :)

I hope things get sorted out so I might get another chance to play with you all again. I found it to be very entertaining. I'll gladly help in anyway I can once you guys get things back up and running (when I can).

I'd love todesign something like that. Would it be possible for me to prep a city in single player then upload it to port to SMP?

It wouldn't be fair for those who want to help build it. If you want you can build it as a prototype though.