Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

I second QC in the counsel. The Trader needs to be a member of the counsel, as he is in charge of the economical flow.

And I would, after some consideration, like to be the chief of Defense in the city.

EDIT:

@Argo; QC is the trader, and would be the logical choice for chief of economy, so I vote for you as chief of Expansion.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put in Crimson on the seed generator, and got forests, mountains, some wicked looking caves, and a bit away from the spawn was open ocean. Lots of mountains with flat sides, that look like chunk errors.

And Uber what do you mean by Medieval? Building everything out of cobble? Medieval style also varies from region to region, depending on where in Europe.

Edited by crimsonedge11

@Argo; QC is the trader, and would be the logical choice for chief of economy, so I vote for you as chief of Expansion.

And have him use his influence to push his personal political agenda? :P Just kidding. I thought everyone was allowed to set up a shop if they wanted, though.

Ub3rIsAwesome sucks. Unless anyone can find a seed with a larger flat area like ArgoIsAwesome, that shall be the seed I begin on. I'll give you the rest of the day to find something to fit that.

And I'd like the title of Architect on this little project. Bwahaha!

And have him use his influence to push his personal political agenda? :P Just kidding. I thought everyone was allowed to set up a shop if they wanted, though.

Maybe allow people to sell stuff on a small basis, but we should have only one specific trader, who sells practically anything. That is my opinion of course.

What about me? Can I be the speaker of the house sort of thing, being in charge of keeping order and tallying votes? I would think its fair because both the town and the council was my idea.

I wouldn't be upset if you guys don't agree tho.

or maybe be in charge of land distribution?

Edited by antonkr