Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Is the server back up then?

[EDIT]Nope.

Also, I've been thinking: perhaps we should set up a remote back up script to limit damage in case anything like this ever happens again. If we can access the server files via FTP, writing a simple back up script shouldn't be too hard.

Edited by Argomirr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not yet.

As for what you said Des, simple.

Punch trees, get wood. Make workbench, get more wood. Make wood tools, get cobble. Make stone tools, get iron. Make furnace, find coal, smelt iron. Get more wood and now make iron tools.

Go mining for diamond, and keep the cobble that you got from mining. There you go!

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Woah whats with all the titles? I throw a vote for no titles, and everyone is equal.

You know I think we got carried away a bit so yea I agree. Screw the council thing. Let's just have one person in charge of giving out land and thats all.

Woah whats with all the titles? I throw a vote for no titles, and everyone is equal.

I don't think we're going to use titles, but having someone in charge of some things is a good thing. The titles are now being used just to know who's what to begin with.

I don't think we're going to use titles, but having someone in charge of some things is a good thing. The titles are now being used just to know who's what to begin with.

Someone can choose the spot for a city and we can work from there. And I wouldn't be opposed to Medieval style, if someone defined exactly what that is.