Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

No, not yet.

As for what you said Des, simple.

Punch trees, get wood. Make workbench, get more wood. Make wood tools, get cobble. Make stone tools, get iron. Make furnace, find coal, smelt iron. Get more wood and now make iron tools.

Go mining for diamond, and keep the cobble that you got from mining. There you go!

You know, you are kind of a dick sometimes. :/ Diamond is rare as all hell and you guys have probably mined it all out by the time I get near anything. Redstone is more common than Diamond. D:

D:<

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not yet.

As for what you said Des, simple.

Punch trees, get wood. Make workbench, get more wood. Make wood tools, get cobble. Make stone tools, get iron. Make furnace, find coal, smelt iron. Get more wood and now make iron tools.

Go mining for diamond, and keep the cobble that you got from mining. There you go!

You know, you are kind of a dick sometimes. :/ Diamond is rare as all hell and you guys have probably mined it all out by the time I get near anything. Redstone is more common than Diamond. D:

D:<

That is why you should avoid mining where everyone else is. Find a spot 500 miles away, dig a pit ??????? profit. And nobody else is cleaning the diamond out but you.

Learn to play the game as the developer intended. Its called not being lazy.

Guys really stop with that.

The economy should give you a way to live and get diamonds just by cutting logs and selling them

Maybe we could implement a system where you can buy diamonds, but they are crazy expensive. $1200 a diamond?

It all depends on how succesfull our economy is. If we all find crapload of diamonds and sell them for 100 dollars. Or may only have one diamond per chunk and have it cost crazy lot.

Diamond buyers. Now we just need gem cutters. XD Although, I wonder what kind of price Redstone could fetch. o 3o; Especially since Quanty was such a heavy buyer of it. :D I could sell my redstone to Quanty and use it to buy diamonds. :D

Crazy, might I suggest you go outside the walls for a wood supply? There aremany forests near the flat area that need clearing anyways. Less work for more trees. Otherwise they'll just be burned away.

As for medieval style:

1. More cobblestone and wood than smooth stone and glass. Glass is okay, but not things like giant pyramids and walls made out of it.

2. Materials: Mostly mentioned above. Weird stuff like obsidian is right out. I'm not sure about brick. It clashes a lot. But focus on using cobblestone, logs, and wood mostly. And smooth stone if used sparingly.

3. Go easy on the liquids. A fountain here and there, but no giant lavafalls going down your house.

4. Build realistically. No flying houses or other physical impossibilities.

5. Sandstone clashes too, so I'm not sure about that.

Further stuff I can review on a case-by-case basis.