Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone tell Commander to stop Password Protecting the doors to my house. :/ Bad enough since I am no longer a VIP (again... stupid fresh reinstall) so I can't use the LWC command to remove it.

I figure putting this may be a good idea don't dig down further then one block in some parts of the city or you will hit ocean

To be honest I absolutly hate the idea of the flat lands. Not only is it impossible for us to dig underground but its also so flat. AND BORING.

I figure putting this may be a good idea don't dig down further then one block in some parts of the city or you will hit ocean

To be honest I absolutly hate the idea of the flat lands. Not only is it impossible for us to dig underground but its also so flat. AND BORING.

That why I wonder away from the city to build my house and I am quite happy

Home sweet minecraft

Edited by lostone1993

I got no problems with the flat area, and its good if we plan on building a decent sized city. But I guess not everyone is going to be willing to put in the work its gonna take to make that happen.

Just a suggestion, but one thing I do before I build something large on SMP, is I do it in single player first with inveditor and single player commands to work out the proportions and stuff. That way I sorta have a blueprint to go back to so I don't mess up on SMP and have to spend an hour chipping blocks out then another hour to go back and fix it. I found its best to work in sizes that can be divided in 3, for example the front door being in the middle of the structure, or etc. Makes it easier to center stuff up.

I'm working on a gothic cathedral on single player a little bit at a time, when I get it worked out ill post it before I build it.

Edited by crimsonedge11