Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

What does the museum need at the moment? I went there to donate lapis block and a pumpkin, but it looks like you already got those.

Haven't seen a gold block yet, so I'm off to get one!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're pretty great in the museum, thanks to everyone who donated. We need currently:

Lapis Lazuli Ore

Cake

Note Blocks

Dyed Wool (For wool spectrum wall)

Paintings

The art gallery is now under construction. I still need tons of smoothstone, I'm currently mining to try and get some resources, then I plan on spending the money that was donated and buying some cobblestone to smelt.

After the art gallery and ceiling is complete, I will build the benefactor room with everyone's name who donated, even if they just donated a cobblestone block or 1 dollar. The benefactor room will lead to an outside area where anyone can build a sculpture. A garden will be out there as well with donated plants. I hope you all enjoy the museum, and tell me if you have suggestions!

By the way, the museum now has a warp point.

/warp museum

We're pretty great in the museum, thanks to everyone who donated. We need currently:

Lapis Lazuli Ore

Cake

Note Blocks

Dyed Wool (For wool spectrum wall)

Paintings

The art gallery is now under construction. I still need tons of smoothstone, I'm currently mining to try and get some resources, then I plan on spending the money that was donated and buying some cobblestone to smelt.

After the art gallery and ceiling is complete, I will build the benefactor room with everyone's name who donated, even if they just donated a cobblestone block or 1 dollar. The benefactor room will lead to an outside area where anyone can build a sculpture. A garden will be out there as well with donated plants. I hope you all enjoy the museum, and tell me if you have suggestions!

By the way, the museum now has a warp point.

/warp museum

Lapis Lazuli Ore - mod needs to do this

Note Blocks - incase unknown same as chest except with redstone in the middle

Edited by lostone1993