Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Woo! Wait, the health? Noo!

Do they spawn inside the city?

Not only that. There are spiders :D

And about health it adds a bit more challange to the game and makes food stores no longer obsolete.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if my requested world edit broke the game.

I did not intend for this to happen... I never thought this could happen, I thought it was under control...

I can not play God...

Also, I can't seem to login at the moment.

Well, apparently there is spiders. I have yet to see one though.

Now, as I stated before, the slimes dont spawn on the surface, ever.

We can only hope they work. Seen them yesterday. Definatly saw them. If you see the Commander please take a screenie and remember the location.

Spiders and Zombies were simply tested yesterday, they are not permanent until we've found the right settings and debugged it to an extend it's useful.

The friendly mob spawns seem to have been fixed for now :), which is good news. With the news Notch's updating minecraft within a week or so, it's quite likeable bukkit will get unstable again and we'll be confronted again with the fact creatures will bug again.

Don't get your hopes up yet >.>.

Spiders and Zombies were simply tested yesterday, they are not permanent until we've found the right settings and debugged it to an extend it's useful.

The friendly mob spawns seem to have been fixed for now :), which is good news. With the news Notch's updating minecraft within a week or so, it's quite likeable bukkit will get unstable again and we'll be confronted again with the fact creatures will bug again.

Why cant he just update it less frequently. I better hope wolves are worth this.

Pronam seems to have dealt with the slime issue for us. Thank you.

I think that health regen will stay off. Be careful out there and don't jump from high heights. If you're worried about the impact on inventory space, remember that you can stack most food. Alternatively, using the command "/stack" will do it for you.

Note: We will be phasing out LWC over the next week or so (due to some plugin conflicts). If you have chests which are protected you are advise to switch over to one of the following options:

1) EssentialsProtection: Create a sign next to the chest as follows:

[Protection]

Name

Name2 (optional)

Name3 (optional)

2) WorldGuard Protection: If your chests are inside your home or another protected area (remember - we can easily create these for you as needed), an Admin can toggle the chest protection flag on that region which will automatically protect any chests inside.

Right now nothing is changed, but in the next day or so you should be unable to create new LWC protections. After maybe a week or so of that, we'll remove the LWC plugin entirely.

So change over your protections. :)

I'm afraid I had to ban Crimsonedge. He was duplicating items (Diamonds, diamond blocks, iron blocks, etc.) and cheating with a flying hack. He refused to stop when asked. Feel free to lift it if you want.

I've just buried my chest in a mound of dirt for the time being. Is it safe to assume that the protection should keep looters out?