Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

Well it's a different IP he logged from the last few times, that's what's bugging me :).

In other news, Notch might even update minecraft today so if the server breaks down for you >.> you'll know why.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am aware of that, me and ethre spoke about it before.

He said that it was a different IP, from the same provider though. He's not sure how StarNet or whatever the hell it was handles them, so its really unknown atm.

Well, I recommend one of you temporarily pulls the map if its updated. What happens if we all become admin again. :P

Edited by CommanderCrazy

The ip was static, so I'll assume for now it's not by modem. It's indeed the same provider but a few miles off each other, being another town. Haha, I'll make a backup of the world as well :P.

The ip was static, so I'll assume for now it's not by modem. It's indeed the same provider but a few miles off each other, being another town. Haha, I'll make a backup of the world as well :P.

Not quite true.

For privacy reasons this discussion is being moved to PM.

I'll update everyone once things are decided - but until then please relax.

EDIT: REMINDER:

The server will stay on 1.3 until we know what the update will/won't break. I recommend you all backup your minecraft/bin folders if you wish to play after the update but before the server updates.

I cant place water source block, anyone know why ?

edit

Flooded somone mine near my house sorry, Dont know who but the mine run far away, Incidently pleases do not mine the in the direction you are, you are going to run into mine and i wont be forgiving if you take ores and stuff from them

Edited by lostone1993

We're holding out till all the important plugins are working. Essentials have been updated less than a day ago, but the rest's been quiet yet. We're mostly waiting for worldguard being bugless, which isn't the case atm :P