Unofficial TESNexus Minecraft Server

Ethre

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those interested in the update to v1.4: We are waiting on WorldGuard right now. You can check the progress of the developer here.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/lv?hl=en&key=tmzLJerg2AJGcut1xRKLKjg&toomany=true

Its quite close to being done, but I'm avoiding the alpha build right now. This developer produces very solid content and I am happy to wait on him to update the server. Its quite a complex plugin - so a delay is to be expected.

Our other main plugins are ready to be updated.

Guys am I the only one thinking about getting a new map? Everyone seems to already have a lot of money and is outfitted to basicaly do anything they want. I think we learned a lot from this map, and maybe its time to start new? I screwed up in many ways on my airship, and I really didn't have money to ever finish it.

I say if we do get a new map, lets not make a flat land as building a town that way is a bit boring and takes away adventure from finding the perfect spot. Lets use the glacier seed so we have a lot of beautiful landscape and fun exploring.

What do you guys say, Yay or Nay?

I say nay right now, I want to finnish building my castle\home, however I do agree but a non flat city next time

I ma pretty easy though so wouldent mind as long as i can get a really well compressed world file

:blink: Are you implying anton that I have to build that museum all over again? Why don't we just build a new city in the same world? You know, we can set up a warp and stuff and go build in our new non-flat city..

My vote is nay for new map, yay for new city

Lol not that I can even get on anyway, I didn't backup my bin folder..

Edited by yoba333

I agree about the clearing up and the advantages (less lagg). But it's also true we can pull the trick we did last time. Moving the spawn point to a new location and leaving the city as an old warp :).

//

We might have some luck on craftbook as well, it might be fixed by the weekend.

I am not sure that we can just make a new city. The other city will still be used a LOT, making the change a bit pointless. Maybe transfering some buildings by request to the new map if thats possible?