Where should the fallout series go next?

alec6694

While were patiently waiting for a DLC to be released, where do you think the DLC will be placed in? all of the fallout 3 DLC's (minus broken steel) were all set in different states (yes operation anchorage counts xD)

I live in canada, so im personally hoping for a DLC to be placed in toronto, in the Pitt they speak about toronto (calling it Ronto)

So where would you want the next DLC/game to be set?

well, i find it rather hard to believe that from Vegas, we woulg go to Toronto (it's a long way when you have a plane or a car, but without both, that seems like a HUGE distance to cover)

as for where the next DLCs or game be placed, i think that i don't know enough of the USA to decide on where will be the coolest Fallout location

as for a cool landmark, i think that there should be a DLC for New Vegas in the Grand Canyon

they have already made an amazing story on the Burned Man and all, and his tracks do stop in the Grand Canyon, so maybe a DLC that follows his path might be done

another thing that i suspect many people are eagerly waiting for, is an Area 51 DLC

it will surely fit the game dead on, but i think that they have A LOT of work, if they want to make a good Area 51 DLC (i thought that Mothership Zeta wasn't that good, so i would hope for a much better alien DLC for New Vegas, if one will be made)

Yeah I'm hoping for New Reno, Area 51, So more damn enclave, maybe an underground society? (In Neveda, nowadays there are whole towns built underground, since its saves money on heating and cooling as well as makes it easy for residents to add on to there underground apartments)

I wouldn't mind another interesting VR simulation either, I just wish they'd annouce it though since no one will make an Area 51 mod until they say if they're going to make it or not.

in terms of dlc apart from dead money, I think the dead Enclave Soldier with the keycard on him could end up being a start for a Area 51 esque dlc, like it could turn out that that enclave squad was on their way home after exploring area 51 (getting the Tesla Beaton Prototype in the process) and they crash.

I think another way to do it if it was a postgame dlc would be the towns of Primm and Novac reporting strange lights beyond crescent canyon and the mountains at the southern border of the map, the lights would appear the same way as the lucky 38 lights would at night just on a larger scale and they would be like a different colour,

you go there and find the base is in perfect working order, like it was never hit by anything at all, and then you have investigate the base and help the various factions around it.

another DLC would be to go to say New Arroyo by way of the north passage or something, i'm not sure what whould happen there but that could be a good way to go

Edited by huntsman2310

I'd like to see what happened to China, Russia, European Commonwealth or Middle-West Union. But if it has to be in USA, I'd like to see how New York is doing.