Nexus hacking

Dark0ne

I think what you should do is call the police of that area and inform them of what he has done...seing as hacking is very much illegal..then im pretty sure that police will straighten out the little skript kitty.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I thank you for dealing with the problem, I think his residence should be made public domain. He did it to all our web addresses, I think that's enough to get his home address released. Not so that anyone can go "wasteland justice" on this D#mb@$$, but so that we can spam him (with snail mail). Now a key thing is to not use your real home address, use a bogus return address so he can't learn more about you that way.

I am sorry to hear all this, but on the other side, it is good to hear that the problem is discovered and terminated.

Though, I don't know if the problem I am experiencing is connected to the site problem, but I still can't log in on forum page.

Here on Nexus, i am logged in, no trouble, but on forums, I am getting an error all the time, while trying to sign up.

Darius

What this script kiddy did was wrong, but two wrongs don't make a right. Keep that in mind.

I do think the authorities should take this over. If he does not own up to this now while it is still somewhat harmless, I would hate to think what he would be willing to do further down the line if not stopped now.

LHammonds

I do hope that our user passwords aren't stored in plain text without encryption(!). Some people use the same passwords over and over (bad practice, i know) on many websites - it could be *very* dangerous.

It looks like my NCSoft master account was compromised, so it would be good to know if this is related. So far, no place I actually care about was affected.