Perfect World

marharth

I think in a perfect world, every country would have a constitution which protects their citicens against violating all their rights. Furthermore, it shall be impossible to sign a contract, were you can resign your garanted rights (looks to another thread as a side note :teehee: )

And of cause, there shall be no greedy destruction of our nature and man and woman shall understand each ather as different, but equal cratures.

Xenophobes are only livining on Xenophobia, which is a planet far far away.

Some things which happened in history, would have never been.

Every country is respecting the rights of the others.

There is no need for secret services.

And there's enough food for everyone.

So far, sure I forgot sth :D

Edit: And I shall make little less typos.

Edited by tortured Tomato

In my perfect world every citizen's rights are protected both from government, financial istitutions, crime organisations and other citizens when required. Citizens would value each other even when drunk (some chance) and feel responsibility for the repercussions of actions both on sociey and environment.

Religion would serve it's purpose of spiritual engagement with the universe whilst people of all religions would eject the angry men who feel no love for creation but only hatred and a sublimated nihilsm. Nililism in itself is not the issue, the bitterness and spite is.

As each person would feel a responsibility for the world issues which bedevil us such as underinvestment in technology, medicine and human development would be dealt with within a couple of generations. Importantly the environmental degradation which is destroying us slowly as well as the world would be reversed.

I think in a perfect world, every country would have a constitution which protects their citicens against violating all their rights. Furthermore, it shall be impossible to sign a contract, were you can resign your garanted rights (looks to another thread as a side note :teehee: )

And of cause, there shall be no greedy destruction of our nature and man and woman shall understand each ather as different, but equal cratures.

Xenophobes are only livining on Xenophobia, which is a planet far far away.

Some things which happened in history, would have never been.

Every country is respecting the rights of the others.

There is no need for secret services.

And there's enough food for everyone.

So far, sure I forgot sth :D

Edit: And I shall make little less typos.

Ill take planet Xenophobia. Actually that would be utopia for me, where I can live in peace among people who are like me. Disagreement creates conflict, which creates war. So a real utopia, everyone would have to think and look at things from the same perspective.

Edited by Chaosblade02

On a perfect world, there would be no humans.

No cars, no trucks, no planes and no trains.

On a perfect world, there would be only nature. Pure wilderness and animals roaming free. none of this zoo crap thank-you.

There would be ample water and food for said animals, and minimal disease.

Finally, I will say it again, On a perfect world, No humans. At all.

We are ruining this planet with all our buildings, roads, paths, pollution and people.

Before we know it, all the world will be looking a bit like this

http://www.pinktentacle.com/images/factory_moe.jpg

So stuff all this 'peaceful coexistence between humans' bullfaeces, just get rid of humans and the scar that we've put here, and you'll have your perfect world.

Edited by CommanderCrazy

My perfect world would be a transhumanist perfect world, where everyone is uploaded onto a computer and can exist without any need for sustenance (Except power, provided by some clean source :P), and utterly immortal. Everyone is free to perfect skills, take on new shapes, or pursue whatever takes their interest without any need for suffering.

My perfect world would be a transhumanist perfect world, where everyone is uploaded onto a computer and can exist without any need for sustenance (Except power, provided by some clean source :P), and utterly immortal. Everyone is free to perfect skills, take on new shapes, or pursue whatever takes their interest without any need for suffering.

This is almost exactly what I was going to say...

I don't think human peace can last any longer then 500 years without it falling apart.

However, if your inside of a computer system no one can really be violent... There would be no reason to be violent, everyone would have limitless freedom.

If your a insane murderer, you can be a insane murderer without hurting anyone.