Is Skyrim the best choice for the next game?

XanAlderon

166 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred location for the next game

Modders will make them anyway, appropriate or not. This community is driven by female obsession.

This community is driven by sexual obsession in general; the userbase is predominantly male, so it follows that female "anatomy" mods would be more popular than male ones. I think we've got plenty of both, though.

I always find it funny when people complain that there aren't enough good quest mods for Fallout 3 — mostly because Type 3 has almost ten times as many unique downloads as Cube Experimental.

I think the overall lesson here is that supply follows demand.

Edited by Brianide

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

slof, it does fail a bit that a bit that you hate naked female mods, but you made penises in which the men are using to penetrate the new female bodies.

i wonder if someone might try flesh physics? i can imagine some saddo making a female body with a vagina/anus that moves realisticly in this game o_O

on topic,

if i havent mentioned it already, bethseda should seriously consider making expansion packs, and every pack being another country. on the level of scaling, i would prefer if skrim was 4 times the size of cyrodil in oblivion- that way mountains and "cities" would look respectable

on topic,

if i havent mentioned it already, bethseda should seriously consider making expansion packs, and every pack being another country. on the level of scaling, i would prefer if skrim was 4 times the size of cyrodil in oblivion- that way mountains and "cities" would look respectable

I want to see them take a page from the Assassin's Creed style of building worlds. They don't need quite so much detail to every NPC in my opinion. Does anyone use all of those unique NPCs in the Imperial City for anything but testing out new fireball spells? AC was amazing in that they had gigantic worlds that were realistically proportioned for the time, as well as gigantic wilderness areas with just enough detail to them. Plot and gameplay might've left a bit to be desired, but the world itself was amazing.

How is Skyrim colorless?

Norway is counted as one of the countries with one of the most beautiful nature in the world, and Skyrim is based on Scandinavian countries - So if that's colorless to you, fair enough, I don't think it will be though... :)

I think Bethesda knows that they cannot make a snowy and barren landscape, and I bet they will make it detailed and beutiful! :D

Having the game take place in Skyrim might very well be a marketing decision. After all, what do you think the average (male) gamer would prefer; playing a game that takes place in a swamp populated by walking lizards or in a land populated by tall, blond warriors and ample-bosomed wenches? Oh yes, there will be blond Valkyries with huge knockers, mark my words. :|

I'm male and I prefer the walking lizards in the swamp. I Also like black and brown hair better. Also, I prefer small or medium sized "knockers" because they are more natural.

Edited by pleasenoname