Is Skyrim the best choice for the next game?

XanAlderon

166 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred location for the next game

Some new location outside of Tamriel. There's other lands (Atmora, Pyandonea, Akavir, etc.) that we've never seen.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If poll is for TES 5, i vote for Skyrim, its good option, not far from Morrowind and Cyrodiil (and today is too late to change Bethesda option)

If poll is for hypothetical TES 6, I vote half by half for Hammerfell and High Rock.

Edited by Semtex

And you honestly think it will be barren snowy landscape? :P

Why do everyone think that just because there's snow there, it's barren?

Think of Norway (or any Scandinavian countries) - we have fjords, mountains, rivers, lakes, caverns, waterfalls and a beautiful nature and wildlife! :D

I was hoping for Skyrim the minute I heard the first rumors.

Bruma was my favorite city in Tamriel, so I'm overjoyed to see that there's going to be a lot more of them. :laugh:

Edited by Keanumoreira

I would have liked all of the above put into one massive game, it would be so epic to be anywhere on Tamriel.

But i would say Skyrim is a good choice, though Valenwood would be my first choice as my fav race is Wood elves.

• 5 months later...
Valenwood and Elsweyr.With Valenwood you would have Elven cities which would be made out of hollowed out trees and some Medieval/Imperial style cities and an eccentric, elven forest type region.With Elsweyr you could have an Arabic, desert style region similar to North Africa and you could take influence from Islamic culture.The story could easily be about the elves trying to restore their hold on Tamriel and trying to subdue the Khajiit in a war between the two.