What if Todd was one of us?

Deleted1217574User

sometimes Bethesda employees come on here, just to see what is popular to the fans, and what could be added or redone in a new game.

-for skyrim they were probably inspired by unnecessary violence and deadly reflex for the combat.

-for the stealth that was a stealth overhaul mod combined with an archery overhaul mod.

- for the crafting/cooking maybe the system fro New vegas

I think the Bethesda Team go More to the Bethesda Forums then some Modding Board, thats why this place is so Dead, its just a Mod Forum.

Even though the Bethesda Forum is full of Rude and Offensive People, that Site gets Much More Attention then a couple of Mod Forum Boards.

Sadly im not there anymore, they dont like me very much.

Its like this little thing that has just been brought up, what Bethesda Employee is gonna notice this when we just talk among ourselves on how Annoying it is. The Bethesda Forum would take on this Topic and Immediately Change it or Pete would Twitter and say something about it.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/435411-oxm-high-resolution-scans/page__view__findpost__p__3610382

By the way, who is Pes

Edited by daventry

From what Ive heard from Todd and other devs is they mostly check neogaf and modding sites aka the nexus .. as Daventry said .. this is about as official a modding site as you can find for Bethesda games. Edited by jedimembrain

It's been stated in interviews that they were inspired by many popular mods out there and I wouldn't doubt that they've been here.

Btw, this thread was dead on

16 December 2010 - 03:36 AM

Thread necromancy....