Need a Companion

norcobikezz

I don't know if by sexy you're referring to costume or their physical appearance, I've tried several different companions (granted looking for what they had to offer fighting-wise initially) and my favorite is still Kat from Heart of the Dead. Of course, getting her as a companion requires playing through a lengthy (but fun) mod, but you can probably tell just a little ways into the mod if she's what you want as a companion or not before you go through the whole thing. A couple of benefits I've found to her vs some other companions I've used are:

- her script allows you to tell her to follow you in casual clothes, rather than having to take away all her armor and weapons every time you want her to do that

- she sleeps in her underwear ('nuff said)

The downside is that she steals a lot of things if you take her anywhere, granted that works in your favor if you want to sell them later, she always seems to have a pretty decent amount of gold on her too, don't ask me where she gets it from.

If by sexy you mean looks and animation, I'd suggest clicking through the CM partners section. There are enough simple companions using custom races with pretty faces and most of them have sexywalk and whatnot.

If you want a fun companion mod, go for Neeshka (she's a pretty old mod but as far as I know bug free) and learn a bit about the construction set. Merge her esp with a race esp that you like and go nuts with makeovers.