FNV is going mad !

Sem1

When i try to equip a weapon it doesn't come up,

also when i try to open my pipboy it doesn't open,

after that i can't do anything anymore i can't open escape :S

please help i cant even play Fallout New Vegas anymore.

If someone have the same problem or knows the the fix please respond.

ltrz.

PS>: srry for title i was mad and i can't change it :P

more info: i am using the mod launcher nvmm

i treid to disable all mods and it doesn't get the problem to go away :S so if you can help me or need more infe just replie

Edited by Sem1

More information would be more helpfull..

Are you running any mods? what ones? are you using the mod manager to run the plugins?

Did you install a mod that you need NVSE for? but dont have it?

More info helps people help you. :thumbsup:

Daynox

Basicly what the guy above is getting at; Disable all mods, and add on packs. Start with the core game and load a new game. See if it recurrs, then if it does not, load each addon/mod seperately to see if any problem erupts. This will determine what you need to update or just disable until a update is available. However if the core game does not work, you should uninstall and reinstall, then test it again, without mods or addons.

What are you doing before it goes wonky?

I have an issue which sounds simular, with both the lever action shotgun and cowboy repeater, after reloading things stop working, cannot aim, cannot open the pipboy, cannot enter vats and cannot take any action ("e" key action) so basically all I can do is move around.

just have to click the left mouse button once (it doesn't fire a round) and then it returns to normal again.

I don't know if it occures with other weapons as I've not had every gun to test it, just those two so far, I'm guessing it's a bug in the reload animation as they both seem to use the same one.

Edited by pob255