I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Because I have cancer, the Make A Wish Foundation is giving me a wish. I am choosing part of my wish to visit Bethesda Studios for a tour, to meet the developers and to get a behind the scenes of TES:V Skyrim. I then thought that perhaps I should also make part of my wish to be able to have my suggestions added to the game. So what I am thinking is that I will take suggestions from everybody here and I will add things that I like to my list here and then I will run the list by the developers at Bethesda Studios. So please, suggest away!

**Update** Looks like my trip won't be happening until november after the game is released. Bethesda rejected the three dates I gave to make a wish foundation and instead said I could come after they release the game. Its a bummer, but they aren't likely to budge on when I can come.

My List:

• Polearms
  • Crossbows
  • Throwing Knives/Axes
  • Live Trade /Travel Across The Roads
  • Closed/Full Helms
  • Medium Armor
  • Differentiation between short and long blade and blunt and axe
  • Active and Inactive Weapons
  • When Shield Is Not In Use Its On Characters Back
  • Mounted Combat
  • Multi-faceted and layered clothing
  • Flying Mounts
  • Dark Elf Voices From Morrowind
  • Decapitation
  • Overlays on characters
  • Construction Set
  • Nexus Modding Community Support
  • Advanced Customization for Mount Armor
  • Werewolves

I just read up on much of the changes made from oblivion to skyrim that have been announced and it looks awesome.

Edited by stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough then, I hope the rest of the community appreciates your gracious offer

(which we both know they will :biggrin: )

Although I would recommend if they ask what you'd like for lunch... ask for fishy sticks :laugh:

Because I have cancer, the Make A Wish Foundation is giving me a wish. I am choosing part of my wish to visit Bethesda Studios for a tour, to meet the developers and to get a behind the scenes of TES:V Skyrim. I then thought that perhaps I should also make part of my wish to be able to have my suggestions added to the game. So what I am thinking is that I will take suggestions from everybody here and I will add things that I like to my list here and then I will run the list by the developers at Bethesda Studios. So please, suggest away!

My List:

• Polearms
  • Crossbows
  • Throwing Knives/Axes
  • Live Trade /Travel Across The Roads
  • Closed/Full Helms
  • Accurate Beast Races
  • Unique Cave Styles and Types

MEDIUM ARMOR!!!

and a differentiation between short and long blade and blunt and axe

I'm surprised that no-one has said this yet, but.

Dual wielding. (seriously this)

Shields on your back when not in use.

Possible custom positioning of weapons. Like instead of only just the 2h weapons on your back, you could put your 1h weapons on your back as well or on your belt.

Active and inactive weapons! instead of removing your bow when you want to use a sword, it stays on your back instead of disappearing into that magical place know as the Invisible backpack! (similar to the above idea) Then you can sheath your sword and switch the active weapon over to the bow again.

I hope this made sense.

Also the massive caverns <3