I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure anybody would be, but to be honest I'm just not going to make a huge deal about it. I've got something that's just as interesting and in a way it gives them more face and the funny thing is it is MOJANG that is now my selected company. I'll be going to minecon as a VIP guest, so since they had a lawsuit together Bethesda is in a way getting a huge slap in the face.

I'm sure anybody would be, but to be honest I'm just not going to make a huge deal about it. I've got something that's just as interesting and in a way it gives them more face and the funny thing is it is MOJANG that is now my selected company. I'll be going to minecon as a VIP guest, so since they had a lawsuit together Bethesda is in a way getting a huge slap in the face.

Dish best served cold, and all of that. I think it's still a dick move on their part. They could have shown you only what they wanted to show you, so I think they're all full of it.

Also, yay for remission! I am so pleased for you :)

Edited by nyxalinth

You're going to see those guys who create minecraft? :P Ohh and man i am so relieved that i hear that you are getting bettah...Bethesda really disapointed me ...I mean really -.-

I'm happy to hear your in remission and bethesda are full of it but minecon would be cool to got to.

I hope you continue to recover and the dreaded cancer stays away forever more. Two weeks to go and we'll all be enjoying Skyrim. Yay! :)