I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

All well wishes and a swift resolution to your condition. Your consideration to the forums is a selfless act, and I hope everyone here appreciates the gravity of that act.

I only would have one thing considered. People have been talking about holding weapons differently (i.e., backwards). I think "stances" could be integrated. Each stance could be switched between each other, leading to adaptive combat against a the strengths of the enemy. The best example is archers. A scout and an assasin will hold their bows differently, shoot and redraw their bows differently. An untrained archer will have no advantage over a seasoned hunter or longbowman. Thus, each stance would reflect a way of combat, benefiting the main flows of damage: draw speed, drop range and damage. Assassins would focus on heavy criticals in close range, while longbowmen would focus on heavy accurate damage at long range.

Each stance would require a certain level of that skill and a trainer.

The only problem I see is a constant switching of stances which would make for tedious combat.

I do not expect you to take the idea to heart, but I believe it will diversify the attack styles and reflect the training of individuals.

Good fortunes for your endeavours, and I hope you enjoy your day when it comes.

like the stances idea. they could go with my fighting art ideas. stances and fighting arts are not required to finish the game though.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a gread idea. Official export plugins for popular 3d modeling and animation suites, that allow modders to export rigged meshes and animations. And all other things that were limited before. I want modders to be able to add anything they want, unrestricted by lack of tech. They have these things in-house, so why not release them to the public?

How about the system of "body awareness". Like in Dark Messiah, Mirrors Edge or Call of Juarez. You look down and you see your body. I also would like to see some more moves, like climbing (also ladders) or crouching. And I would like to be able to rest in the wilderness like in Morrowind instead of just waiting.

Hey guys, thanks for being supportive of my wish and cause. I have spoken to make a wish foundation and am finally making my wish official, unfortunately my wish that I wanted is considered 3 different wishes. Two of these wishes I have really been wanting, but I have to choose one of the two to be my wish. I have chosen to go to Bethesda Softworks b because it will benefit my career opportunities in the future the most and it will be a unique experience that very few get to have. Unfortunately this means giving up my wish of having my dream computer before the release of skyrim. I suppose I will have to hope that my parents can pull through and purchase me a decent computer or that bethesda or somebody else would be willing to donate towards a new computer.

I've always thought that magic could be so much more customizable.

For an example think of fire damage, it comes out in the form of either a fire ball or a fire touch but it would be great if they could make it possible for

-Fire cone,

-Fire beam (think "Agannazar's Scorcher" from Baldurs Gate)

-Fire shield (That will cause fire damage to enemies that get to close to the user)

-Etc

Also have fun at Bethesda Studios :D

I hope yer feelin ok.. *hugs*

Ya know with several months left before the release, you can work on building your dream computer. watch for sales, order online with free shipping etc etc. That way you can still have your own custom build dream computer. I spent 4 months scavving and have a pretty sweet set up for me for under 500 bucks. it even has green and blue lights! ...anyway the whole point of my post is sometimes building your own (which isn't that hard once ya read the directions =P) can sometimes net you a better than outta the box PC.

I was curious what your dream pc was...I'm probably way off topic huh?

anyways...another thing I'd like is more resources availible to our modders. I know the modders will let me do things Beth didn't even think of, so give em what they need so I can change my whole game to tailor to my current character XD. Maybe you could get a title with them as "consultant" or "diplomat to the people" You've earned it!