I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

well i would want a sentinent armor, like the armor of malevolence mod for oblivion.

The really evil enchanted armor that tells you; if you kill people you will get more powers.

And a choise between good and evil releated to that armor, and of course to be unable to unequip it during the quest :D

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i would want a sentinent armor, like the armor of malevolence mod for oblivion.

The really evil enchanted armor that tells you; if you kill people you will get more powers.

And a choise between good and evil releated to that armor, and of course to be unable to unequip it during the quest :D

I think the sword talks to you already during the tutorial, but I might (probably) be wrong.

dual shield bashing

my friend came up with it, one shield in each hand and just bash the enemy on the sides of the head

doubt it would be practical in any situation, but a fun idea none the less

That sounds realy funny and cool. The idea of smashing your opponent with shields just makes me laugh evilly. :P

I wish the best of luck to you my friend. My grandfather had cancer, and I know how hard it can be on those who are close to you, as well as yourself (I assume).

I have read this entire thread, and I apologize if I did not see it, but here is my two-cents:

Better magic.

The magic in Oblivion seemed kind of "lacking." It didn't have the same "flair" that it did in Morrowind.

Also, the magic in Oblivion made it seem like you were an all powerful wizard within the first 10 levels, but after that, you may as well have been flinging pebbles at the enemies (curse you Xivilai!). It seemed like you were actually becoming something powerful in Morrowind as you leveled up.

That is all from me.

I wish the best to you, and I hope that you find strength in your journey to survive. :thumbsup:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat

I think the sword talks to you already during the tutorial, but I might (probably) be wrong.

If you are referring to the blade voiced by Max von Something, I'm pretty sure they meant blade as in Member of The Blades, not as in sword. :thumbsup:

I facepalmed as I read this post. I think that says enough about what i think of the idea.

If you are referring to the blade voiced by Max von Something, I'm pretty sure they meant blade as in Member of The Blades, not as in sword. :thumbsup:

Wow, got a good laugh out of that... :)