I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

1. Good luck with kemo and therapy.

2. What a kick-ass wish!!!!

3. God bless.

Pretty mush your list covers everything that i would want. Except mayby some more armor slots: capes, armor slots, and etc. Oh and mayby a more defined class. Such as only warriors can use heavy armor (or a special kind of heavy armor), only mages can use certain spells, and only rouges get armor penetration/better sneak. Also more situations that can be achieved through stealth like trapdoors to more buildings and etc. Well good luck with everything and try to get a playthrough of the demo!!!!!!

I second these, but also, if you can get really close up to someone, maybe throat slitting or just a good deadly stab in the gut.

I think you will be able to (if i read the Game Informer magazine correctly) There was a picture of a guy running up to another guy and stabbing him though the chest. (It looked like an Assassins Creed move, lol)

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Good luck with kemo and therapy.

2. What a kick-ass wish!!!!

3. God bless.

Pretty mush your list covers everything that i would want. Except mayby some more armor slots: capes, armor slots, and etc. Oh and mayby a more defined class. Such as only warriors can use heavy armor (or a special kind of heavy armor), only mages can use certain spells, and only rouges get armor penetration/better sneak. Also more situations that can be achieved through stealth like trapdoors to more buildings and etc. Well good luck with everything and try to get a playthrough of the demo!!!!!!

I second these, but also, if you can get really close up to someone, maybe throat slitting or just a good deadly stab in the gut.

make that a context sensitive sneak attack.

I think they should add a ton of unarmed finishing moves. maybe system where the game slows down and thats when u are able to use ur finishing moves. Something that can be utilized like VATS, but more akin to the lore ( im sure you could fit that into this shout system). Itd be cool because this shout system theyre supposedly having should be something that also enhances their characters traits. If you were a fighter, you would probably go for a shout like this, instead of a telepathy one. if that makes any sense.

In any case, I really hope you have a wonderful time and you get what you are looking for with this visit. You are in my prayers and I hope you have an epic time! Im sure u will! Lets us know how it goes!

hi i just joined the Nexus Forums and im a fan of most games produced by Bethesda and i really cannot wait for Skyrim; I've been trying to look up anything i possibly can about it to satisfy my curiosity.

Heres an idea that came to me when i first found out that Skyrim will enable one to craft weapons--Anyone else besides me think it'd be cool if you really could intricately design a weapon from scratch and the way you desgin it effects its efficiency...say you wanted to make a lightning fast katana or a sword from Prince of Persia :))) id make a very large collection of weapons.

This option would allow someone to make cosmetic modifications to a weapon that also come along with physcial attributes-- in my opinion this would really make the gameplay much more immersive.

Lets see--oh and heres another idea!

I know many may say TES series is and should remain a singleplayer experience...and i TOTALLY agree but heres a slightly different idea...allowing coperative exploring and dueling....read next post

Edited by Anaconda999

A full blown co op mode may not fit into the elder scrolls series for a long time...but....a co-op mode that allows two or more characters--online or ofline-- to explore the world and complete tasks other than those related to the main storyline...maybe an arena mode that allows for two buds to fight off hordes of enemies or a duel mode...i think i speak for many when i say...how badass could that be!!!!?? plz reply to this post i wanna hear ur guys ideas :) and thnx if u read this far. hehe

I just want to say that my prayers are with you my dad had cancer and he won cancer free for 7 years now if he can do it then u can do it I'm pulling for you let me know how everything goes and the onlything I would ask for is the option to play with 2-4 people online just like me and my brother or me and my son Beth always has these huge worlds but you have no one to share it with you

I would even be super happy if it was one other person in game I could host them on my game or they can host me wich ever is better but you ask what you want and then turn around and own that cancer I'm pulling for you my prayers go out to u

Excellent wishes!

Take lots of notes and report back as we're all jealous as all heck and would love to go with you.

My wish would be downloadable content packs for the construction kit. Lots of models and textures and buildings, items and new trees etc.,.

To release the kit as a standalone world creator/game engine that's easy enough to use for all the millions of players who want to mod but are daunted by the required knowhow.