I Will Be Going To Bethesda Studios To Meet The Developers

stealtrecon

Wow that would be amazing, actually!

Anyways could you ask about mini game stuff. You know where you can increase skills by having fun someway? Thanks stealrecon.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You Stealrecon! and I'm Sorry to hear abt the Cancer. it is very sweet that you are asking the The Nexus Community for there Input.

My Input would be.

Bigger Land than Oblivion + Morrowind Combined.

Volcano's that act as a Dungeon or with Dragons swarming around it.. or Just Volcano's cause there AWESOME :D

Open Cities+++

Having Towns ppl breed creating New Life into towns etc...

Huge Mountains to explore.

Poison actually causes your character to stumble/ lose consciousness or vision is affected

Frostbite :D

Crossbows+

Horse Fighting + Archery on Horse

Burning Houses Down / Shops.

Being able to Destroy towns.

some Faction called Dragon Worshipers or somethin..

Expansions to be really Expansive..meaning Adding a lot not just a couple things..+++++++++++++

Lol dunno just by reading the feature list it sounds great but sounds like the game is missing a lil something dunno what it is D:

Was too lazy to check a 30 page thread to see if what I'm about to suggest is already here,

but what I'd really like is a more in-depth housing system. Sure, having a house in most major cities is nice, but what if you could have more than that? Become a lesser noble with an estate, hell, maybe even a village? I know modders will come up with this but having something.. 'official' would be nicer.

Was too lazy to check a 30 page thread to see if what I'm about to suggest is already here,

but what I'd really like is a more in-depth housing system. Sure, having a house in most major cities is nice, but what if you could have more than that? Become a lesser noble with an estate, hell, maybe even a village? I know modders will come up with this but having something.. 'official' would be nicer.

I Second this Greatly.

Also i think it'd be Great if they are Theives/Theif Ai's that will try to steal from your house or other ppls houses etc..

Maybe a bounty system? and random AI Murders etc..

Maybe be able to buy furniture exclusive to diff towns and be able to place it in your house instead of it appearing placed already.

Having a Companion++(Wife/Dog/Something)

Be Pretty cool to see towns have changing displomatic relations with each other or other factions with each other where the AI will make alliances/break them cause wars etc..

WereWolves/Vampires. as well as them trying to change your or attack you. and Werewolves only come out on full Moons at night.

a new Sky box with Galaxy's and stars when you look up at the Night's Sky.

Oceans or a Big Lake?

I'd also like to see a Huge desert in the game where i can get lost in LOL

Edited by whiteeagle0

I would like to see random encounters. Like for example, you could be walking in the wilderness, then an explorer could come up to you and ask for help. Do his little task and he rewards you with something, like gold. They could have unique encounters where you come across something strange, like a cannibalistic tribe.

Better character relationships, have like a best friend or wife or husband.

Man, i'm really sorry about you having cancer. You must be a really nice person to ask us for our opinions :)

Well, I guess the only thing that I can think of is, lots of little easter eggs, but the good kind. Like that dagger in oblivion that had heaps of clues to find it, and it was a dagger that leveled up with you. More of that. I hope you have a great time at Bethesda, cheers :)

um... I don't think dinosaurs have anything to do with the lore robochikendude97. The only things I'm really concerned about suggesting is basically the types of weapons at this point. Many of the suggestions have been announced and confirmed. So when I go to visit and get to test the game out I will know from there what suggestions I should and can make. Though i expect that if they do add anything they would be DLCs or Expansions.